Yahoo!

Here we go..on to a new adventure in the blog world. Fancy layouts, spell check (thank GOD) and an official title.

For those of you who have been kind enough to follow my myspace blogs, thank you!! It has been a great experience. For those of you who just happened upon this site by accident..go to myspace..under tinamitchellwilkins and read. Then you will know the eccentricities of my little world in the suburbs of Texas and perhaps gain a greater understanding of this sweet life that I like to write about.

crap. Now I need to go for a run in the 100 degree heat and see if there is something worthwhile to write about. I have blog fright. Kind of like taking a test you studied for all week..and then.. nothin'.

I just have to get used to this space and not the random erasing and cussing that followed when I would write late at night on Myspace. This even has the new blog smell.

Promise to get back to you as soon as the spirit of the internet hits. Saint Blogisthumsuss the patron saint of late night stayer-uppers.

Comments

  1. Wonderful I am so glad you moved the blogs to another channel.... Can't wait to see what your trot around the neighborhood brings to "TINA'S BLOG WORLD". LOL I know it will be worth the read. Bless ya .. hugs Patricia..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Patricia..

    You are a wonderful friend~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bioblogologist? hahaha love it! Looking forward to visiting you in your new "home" here.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. We love reading about your world!

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha..it's a weird one, that's for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm certainly looking forward to it!

    -A

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts