back from paradise

Oh how I missed you all. I know now why the kids "twitter" these days. When something is so cool, they want to tell someone about it..they just can't wait..so someone with ADD invented the twitter thing. I do not know how to twitter and my phone is from 1993, so most likely I will be twittering when people have long forgotten about it and are now on to telepathic supernatural technology or something like that.


I am though going to purchase a mini Dell laptop (it's new, this laptop craze)..so I can write when I am on the road..and also not come home to 158 emails. (mostly from Kohls and Priceline..but I still feel overwhelmed) I like the laptop too because then I can check in online for Southwest Airlines and not have to beg my mom or friend with an I phone to do it for me. But for now, I will tell you that I took really good notes in my head and will do my best to tell you about the Mystiquero Southwestern Summer Concert Series (well, 3 shows..but a big deal to me).


I will have to tell you all about it after the gig tonight..or maybe I can twitter you from The Saxon Pub, if I pay someone to do it for me. At any rate (what does that really mean?) I will

see you soon. Talk to you soon. Write you soon. Have a bitchin summer. See you next school year. BFF and TLA. Catch a wave.


Comments

  1. I SOOOO want a Dell Mini!!! My sis just started college & came home this weekend with a brand new, shiny, PURPLE Dell! Put my 6 year old, scratched up, burnt (from mom setting my straightener on top of it and leaving it on), boring black Dell to shame!

    You should join Twitter! You'd be hooked in no time! :p

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts